How to Reach Helsinki
HOW TO GET TO HELSINKI
- By Air: You can take a flight to the Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport which is located in Vantaa, 18 kilometers to the north of the central Helsinki and is your best option to reach the city.
- By Train: Take a train to the Rautatieasema (Central Railway Station)
- By Car: you can take the Expressways that connect Helsinki to Turku to the west, Tampere and Lahti to the north, and to Porvoo and towards Saint Petersburg in the east and reach the location.
- By Bus: Take a bus to the Central Bus Station from most major cities.
HOW TO GET AROUND HELSINKI
- Walking: If you're staying in Helsinki Centre, it's a pretty easy city to walk around and like most European capitals it’s pretty safe for tourists.
- Cycling: It's simple enough to rent a bike and if you're thinking of heading out of the city Centre, grab a map which is free from libraries to get the best out of the day.
- Public Transport: There's a coordinated Bus, Tram and Metro network in the city, and you can buy a ticket that covers access to all. It's quite expensive compared to some cities but much cheaper than a taxi.
Ask question in category
1. I am traveling with you on May 7 on the Meckienbert tour. I think Rega Princess will dock at "Cruise terminal P8 Ampassagierkai", Where will we meet your representative? I have received the confirmation but not the invoice.Answer Report Abuse