- Address: Naapuripellontie, 00410 Helsinki, Finland Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +358-93101691
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Malminkartanonhuippu is located a little away from the center of the city and is a famous artificial hill park. As it is the highest point in Helsinki, it offers spectacular views of the city’s skyline. This hill is used for sledding in winters and as a mini downhill mountain bike track in summers. It has also become an exercise area as you have to climb more than 40 steps to reach on top of the hill. Even though open for all, the slopes are steep and are recommended only for experienced bikers. Kids can enjoy slopes around the bottom of the hill.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Helsinki before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Helsinki and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Malminkartanonhuippu Address: Naapuripellontie, 00410 Helsinki, Finland
- Malminkartanonhuippu Contact Number: +358-93101691
- Malminkartanonhuippu Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!