Sea Life Helsinki1507 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Sea Life Helsinki, Tivolitie 10, 0510 Helsinki, Finland Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 358-095658200
- Ticket Price: 16 EUR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Park, Family And Kids
Right next to the Linannmaki Amusement park is the Sea-Life Helsinki. Perfect for travelers with families, this wonderful attraction is sure to keep you engaged for hours together. The amazing variety of the creatures of the ocean can all be seen here in this wonderful aquarium theme park.
Seahorses, fish, sharks, you name it and you have it in this place. With such a wide variety of sea creatures it will be difficult to tear the kids’ eyes away from this place. Some of the highlights here are the strange Epaulette Shark, the scary red piranhas, the uniquely blue colored poison dart frog, the silver arowana fish amongst several others.
The interactive rock pool is sure to be the most interesting thing for the little ones. You can touch crabs or sea-urchins and learn a lot more about these sea-faring creatures up close. You can also see shark eggs in the pool. This, along with the many other experiences makes this place a very interesting visit.
Sea Life Helsinki Travel Tips
- Booking tickets online and in advance is a good idea as it will save you a lot of time and money.
Sea Life Helsinki Hours
- On Wednesdays the timings can be from 12pm to 7pm or 10am to 7pm.
How to Reach Sea Life Helsinki
- Linannmaki (BUS)
- Taverna Zorbas
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Helsinki before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Helsinki and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sea Life Helsinki Address: Sea Life Helsinki, Tivolitie 10, 0510 Helsinki, Finland
- Sea Life Helsinki Contact Number: 358-095658200
- Sea Life Helsinki Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Sea Life Helsinki Price: 16 EUR
- Time required to visit Sea Life Helsinki: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
43.97% of people who visit Helsinki include Sea Life Helsinki in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
60.89% of people start their Sea Life Helsinki visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sea Life Helsinki
53.5% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sea Life Helsinki
People normally club together Linnanmaki Amusement Park and Olympic Stadium while planning their visit to Sea Life Helsinki.