Sinebrychoff Art Museum1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Bulevardi 40, 00120 Helsinki, Finland Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +358-294500460
- Tags: Art Museums, Family And Kids
Visit the Sinebrychoff Art Museum in Helsinki if you are interested in viewing a collection of European art dating from the 14th century to the 19th century. Established in 1921 as a house museum, it was later bought by the Finnish Government to exhibit the European art collections of the Finnish National Gallery. The exhibits at the museum include paintings, sculptures, prints, and drawings, along with decorative arts. Half of the museum also serves as a historic house museum, showcasing the estate of Sinebrychoff family, dating back to the 19th century.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Helsinki before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Helsinki and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sinebrychoff Art Museum Address: Bulevardi 40, 00120 Helsinki, Finland
- Sinebrychoff Art Museum Contact Number: +358-294500460
- Sinebrychoff Art Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!