The National Library Of Finland2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Unioninkatu 36, 00170 Helsinki, Finland Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +358-294123196
- Tags: Library, Family And Kids
The National Library Of Finland has gained popularity as one of the top research libraries in Finland. The structure of the library you see today has a part dating back to 1844. Most of the collections of the library are open for everyone staying in Finland. With a collection of more than 3 million books and publications, this huge space makes sure you get what you are looking for. This library also has a responsibility to store the Finnish cultural heritage. Proud to be a cultural destination, The National Library Of Finland is a fascinating place to visit.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Helsinki before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Helsinki and book an accommodation of your choice.
- The National Library Of Finland Address: Unioninkatu 36, 00170 Helsinki, Finland
- The National Library Of Finland Contact Number: +358-294123196
- The National Library Of Finland Timing: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!