The Worker Housing MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: Kirstinkuja 4, 00510 Helsinki, Finland Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +358-931071548
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
The Worker Housing Museum is one of the fascinating tourist attractions in Helsinki. It is designed in such a way that it provides a glimpse of past lifestyle around here. The displays will tell you how Helsinki evolved over the years and how the lifestyle was changed. Different rooms in the museum showcase a step-by-step development throughout the 1900s using day-to-day objects. Take a tour of The Worker Housing Museum to understand Helsinki’s past.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Worker Housing Museum
- Entry is free.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Helsinki before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Helsinki and book an accommodation of your choice.
- The Worker Housing Museum Address: Kirstinkuja 4, 00510 Helsinki, Finland
- The Worker Housing Museum Contact Number: +358-931071548
- The Worker Housing Museum Timing: 11:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!