Douloufakis Winery15 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Dafnes Crete, Iraklio 700 11, Greece, Heraklion Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 03:30 pm Details
- Phone: +30-2810792017
- Ticket Price: 500 EUR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Winery, Adults
Douloufakis Winery is a little away from Heraklion yet considered to be amongst the most popular attractions around. Located at Dafnes Village on the hills this is a place where innovation and tradition blends in. The reason? It has been here for years, experimenting with art of viticulture and wine making. The winery first came into existence in 1930 and since then been continued as a family business and tradition. Today, he winery is renowned for its varied varieties and cultivation methods that are superior and organic to many other. Make your visit memorable by delving into a nice wine tasting session while enjoying the beautiful landscape around. The taste and flavours will not only tantalise your sense but help you have one of the best experiences in Heraklion. A must visit in Crete!
Douloufakis Winery Hours
- From November 1 to April 30, all tours are Monday to Friday and by appointment only. Should any guest wish to host an event after hours, different rates and scheduling may apply depending on the type of event
How to Reach Douloufakis Winery
- By car or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Heraklion before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Heraklion and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Douloufakis Winery Address: Dafnes Crete, Iraklio 700 11, Greece, Heraklion
- Douloufakis Winery Contact Number: +30-2810792017
- Douloufakis Winery Timing: 10:00 am - 03:30 pm
- Douloufakis Winery Price: 500 EUR
- Time required to visit Douloufakis Winery: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!