Fernkloof Nature Reserve33 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Hermanus, 7200, South Africa Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +27-283130819
- Tags: Outdoors, Trail, Family And Kids, Nature
A favorite destination for people who like to walk, hike and bike, Fernkloof Nature Reserve features over 60-kilometer network of trails and 1250 species of plants. The colorful and landscaped gardens at the reserve entrance along with the pristine pathways make it a location most cherished by nature lovers. The various “focus gardens” at the reserve contain different Fynbos and varying plant species. The featuring lawn space and shaded trees make it a prominent picnic spot.
How to Reach Fernkloof Nature Reserve
- Rented Car\taxi
- Fernkloof Nature Reserve Address: Hermanus, 7200, South Africa
- Fernkloof Nature Reserve Contact Number: +27-283130819
- Fernkloof Nature Reserve Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
41.77% of people who visit Hermanus include Fernkloof Nature Reserve in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
48.48% of people start their Fernkloof Nature Reserve visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Fernkloof Nature Reserve
91.97% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fernkloof Nature Reserve
People normally club together I Love Hermanus and Voelklip Beach while planning their visit to Fernkloof Nature Reserve.