Whale Watching Hermanus23 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Stil street, Hermanus New Harbour, Hermanus New Harbour, Hermanus, 7200, South Africa Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
Recognized by the World Wildlife Fund as a significant whale watching destination, Hermanus is a popular tourist attraction for whale watching. Guided sea kayaking trip is another activity enjoyed by visitors apart from spotting the wide range of whales. Located along the southern coast, Hermanus is a location with art galleries, boutiques, and restaurants The Hermanus Whale festival held every year attracts many visitors from across the world and the music, arts, exhibitions, and food stalls make it worth attending.
- Whale Watching Hermanus Address: Stil street, Hermanus New Harbour, Hermanus New Harbour, Hermanus, 7200, South Africa
- Whale Watching Hermanus Timing: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
29.11% of people who visit Hermanus include Whale Watching Hermanus in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
60.87% of people start their Whale Watching Hermanus visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Whale Watching Hermanus
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Whale Watching Hermanus
People normally club together Hermanus Wine Tours and Hermanus Festivals And Events while planning their visit to Whale Watching Hermanus.