Hershey Park, Hershey
About Hershey Park, Hershey
Hershey Park, Hershey - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 100 W Hersheypark Dr, Hershey, PA 17033, United States
Ticket Price: 64 USD
Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 6.9K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Theme Park, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A family themed park privately owned by Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Company, it was formally opened in 1906 by Milton Hershey, the founder of Hershey’s chocolate company. Created as the recreational area for the employees of the company, the park is spread over 150 hectares and has had around 136 different rides since its operation.
Today, around 70 rides operate in the park and provide breath-taking experiences to the visitors! Visit this one-stop entertainment destination and know more!
Hershey Park Information
- Paid parking available.
- Pets not allowed.
- Dining available.
Hershey Park Ticket Prices
- Given tickets is for summer, ages 9-54 for 1-day pass.
- 2-day, 3-day passes are available.
- Children, seniors and juniors have discounted rates, check official website for the same.
- Tickets for various seasons are variable, check official website for spring, summer, Halloween and Christmas tickets in details.
- Group discounts are available.
Hershey Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Schedule for various seasons are variable, check official website for spring, summer, Halloween and Christmas timings in details.
- Office hours: 08.00 am to 05.00 pm
How To reach Hershey Park by Public Transport
- Car: via State Hwy 743 N/Park Ave and Hersheypark Drive, shuttle
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hershey before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hershey and book an accommodation of your choice.
Hershey Park, Hershey Reviews - Write a Review
The chocolate making experience was awesome. It is kid friendly venue. The free tour provides you with the knowledge of processes involved in chocolate making. Create your own candy is an experience to watch. How ever the trolley ride was okay. I was expecting to get some chocolate gift treat after the ride which was pricey but we only got just two Hershey's kisses. Overall it was a good experience.
While I was expecting the place to be cheesy, it was surprisingly fun both for adults and kids. The make your own candy bar is totally worth it, and everyone enjoyed following the creation of their bar through the conveyor belt. We were deciding whether to do the 4D movie but again, they did a wonderful job. Make sure you get your kids involved in the Q/A before you go in to movie as they’ll then be involved in movie.
Riding roller coasters with the smell of chocolate in the air. It's a wonderful thing. The park was packed, but it flows well. Not too many bottle-necks while walking around. With that being said, we received discount tickets to the park. Would never pay the retail price.
I'm 49 as of this review. I've been going to Hershey semi-regularly for most of my life. It's very hilly and a bit confusing to find your way around but it is a class A park. Depending on how many thrill rides you're looking for this park is about diverse riding experiences and very much about ambiance. Always a good family day at Hershey.
I went with 2 adults a 5 year old and a 6 year old. We really enjoyed the experience. There was definitely some wait time with all rides but not horrible. The worst being a 1 hour wait I guess average was 10-20 minutes.that being said, I thought we were going to be there in a slower weekend since school had already started back up. Prices were high but not unlike every other amusement park. Food included good selection of you looked and you could find reasonable prices, cheap by amusement park standards. The rides were not real crazy but they had lots for young kids and there were some wilder rides that my kids were too young for. I could easily but a week long pass and find new things to do every day. We will definitely be back.
- Nearby Attractions
- Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets
- Strasburg Rail Road
- Sleep Inn & Suites Harrisburg - Hershey North
- Hershey Country Club - West Course
- Hershey Symphony Orchestra
- Hershey Area Playhouse
- Hershey Derry Township Historical Society
- Hershey Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Hershey
- What to See in 48 Hours in Hershey
- What to See in 72 Hours in Hershey
- How to Spend 5 Days in Hershey
- How to Spend 6 Days in Hershey
- How to Spend 7 Days in Hershey