How to Reach Hershey - The Easiest Way to Reach Hershey
- By Air: Hershey is served by the Harrisburg International Airport. The airport serves 7 major airlines and is located at a short distance of 15 minutes from Hershey. The Hotels and resorts in Hershey provide shuttles to and from the airport.
- By Bus: You can reach Hershey by Greyhound buses that drop off at the Harrisburg Train station.
- By Train: Harrisburg Train Station which is located at a 15 minute drive away is the best way to reach Hershey by Train. AMTRAK from major US cities like New York and Philadelphia are available to the train station.
- By Car: To reach Hershey by car, you can take the PA-322. I-81 and PA-39 also serve to Hershey.
- Hershey is a pretty small town and you can walk around most of it. The hotels and resorts arrange shuttle buses to major attractions. Alternatively, you can also take the Hershey Trolley works tour to get around the chocolate town.
- Very few buses and cabs are available in the town. You can also commute with private car; parking is available at most of the attractions and venues.
Are you looking for a Hershey travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Hershey
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Hershey. The most preferred mode of transport in Hershey is Car.
Average distance: 16.02 km Average time: 23.13 min
Car 77.78%Driving 24.29 min Overall average time for 18.2 kms 24.29 min
Walking 11.11%Walking 15 min Overall average time for 0.8 kms 15 min
How to Reach Hershey from Nearby Cities
|Hummelstown to Hershey||7.29 km||7 mins|
|Lebanon to Hershey||25.78 km||25 mins|
|Baltimore to Hershey||25.79 km||25 mins|
|New cumberland to Hershey||26.9 km||26 mins|
|Harrisburg to Hershey||27.09 km||27 mins|
|Glen burnie to Hershey||28.91 km||28 mins|
|Lewisburg to Hershey||32.26 km||32 mins|
|Lancaster to Hershey||38.04 km||38 mins|
|Mechanicsburg to Hershey||40.4 km||40 mins|
|Duncannon to Hershey||42.06 km||42 mins|