Located on the Chocolate Avenue, this specialty museum is dedicated to the history and legacy of Milton Hershey and the chocolate treats invented by him which delighted the entire world.
It is an interactive museum offering chronicles based on Milton Hershey’s life, businesses, community and philanthropies. There is also a separate section known as the chocolate lab which provides activities of chocolate making for visitors. The museum also provides an insight into the countries of origin of chocolates and tasting samples.
The Hershey Story Museum Travel Tips
- Pets not allowed.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Group discounts are available.
- Children under 4 are not allowed inside the lab.
- Food and drink not allowed inside the exhibition.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Hershey Story Museum
- Senior (62+): 9 USD
- Children (3-12): 7.50 USD
- Chocolate lab, apprentice have separate tickets.
- Combined pass for Hershey Gardens & Hershey Story Combo Pass is available.
The Hershey Story Museum Hours
- For detailed schedule, visit official website.
How to Reach The Hershey Story Museum
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hershey before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hershey and book an accommodation of your choice.
67.14% of people who visit Hershey include The Hershey Story Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
40.58% of people start their The Hershey Story Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see The Hershey Story Museum
91.53% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Hershey Story Museum