Are you looking for what to do in Hershey?
PLACES TO SEE
- Hershey Park: A family themed amusement park spread over 150 hectares featuring 70 rides.
- Hershey’s chocolate world: The chocolaty delight, drop in for your own chocolate making and tasting sessions.
- Antique Automobile Club of America Museum: A museum dedicated to vintage cars and automobiles, crank starts, wicker seats and full-sized motor coaches.
- Hershey Gardens: A botanical garden and arboretum complex located atop a hill overlooking the beautiful Hersheypark, spread over 23 acres of area.
- The Hershey Story: Specialty museum dedicated to the history and legacy of Milton Hershey and the chocolate treats invented by him
- Founders Hall at the Milton Hershey School: A beautiful hall at the Milton Hershey School dedicated to Milton Hershey and his wife Catherine.
- ZooAmerica North American Wildlife Park: Spread over 11 acres, home to 200 animals including black bear, bison and mountain lions.
- Hershey Trolley works: A guided tour of the chocolate town with non-stop entertainment onboard.
THINGS TO DO
- Take a tasting tour at the Troegs Brewing Company.
- Catch a performance at the Hershey Theatre.
- Cheer at a game of ice-hockey at the Giant centre.
- Taste the delectable wines at Cullari Vineyards and Winery.
- Pamper yourself at the Spa at the Hotel Hershey.
- Shop for designer labels at Tanger outlets Hershey.
Below we have a list of things to do in Hershey and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Hershey getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Hershey with confidence.