- Address: Hervey Bay QLD 4655 Australia
- Timings: 06:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, Biking Trail, Walking Area, Leisure, Family And Kids
About Esplanade, Hervey Bay
The Esplanade runs from Urangan Harbour at the eastern end of the city to Gatakers Bay in the west. It is a 14 km long stretch with beautiful views of the beach and the ocean. It is and ideal for walking, biking or rollerblading any time of the day.
The walkway provides easy access to several restaurants and shops as well as the beach. Pleasant for a relaxing stroll in the evenings or an early morning workout, the Esplanade is loved by locals and tourists alike. There are several other tourist attractions and parks along the way.
- The Esplanade can be accessed from several points in the city so join the walkway from a convenient point near you.
- Be mindful of bikers and roller-bladers when walking along.
- Bikers should be mindful of pedestrians.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing that can be used on the beach as well if the need arises.
- There is also the option to extend the experience into a loop by continuing from The Esplanade to the Link Mobility Corridor.
How To reach Esplanade by Public Transport
- Bus Stop: Boat Harbour Drive/Charlton Esplanade on Bus 16
Restaurants Near Esplanade
- The Pavilion by the Pier
- Santini Pizza e Cucina
- Coast Restaurant & Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hervey Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hervey Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Esplanade
95% of people who visit Hervey Bay include Esplanade in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
48.74% of people start their Esplanade visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Esplanade
94.51% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Esplanade
1 View7 Days 6 Nights7 Day Trip to Hervey Bay, Sydney, Melbourne from CBy: Guest UserCity: Sydney, Melbourne, Hervey Bay
Esplanade, Hervey Bay Reviews
- Propspeed USA
- St Thomas Missionary Baptist Church
- Jehvoah's Witnesses Kingdom
- SE District United Methodist Church
- Iglesia De Cristio Flagler Grove
- Ndiaye Papaameth
- Reel Fishing Miami
- Queensborough Bridge
- Radio Peace Archdiocese-Miami
- Bounce Mania
- Comfort Art
- Pierre Baptist
- Haitian Baptist Church Of The Living God
- New St Mark Premitive Baptist Church