Esplanade, Hervey Bay
Esplanade, Hervey Bay - Address
Address: Hervey Bay QLD 4655 Australia
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 06:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
Added 4.7K times in trip plans
Waterfront, Biking Trail, Walking Area, Leisure, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Esplanade, Hervey Bay
The Esplanade runs from Urangan Harbour at the eastern end of the city to Gatakers Bay in the west. It is a 14 km long stretch with beautiful views of the beach and the ocean. It is and ideal for walking, biking or rollerblading any time of the day.
The walkway provides easy access to several restaurants and shops as well as the beach. Pleasant for a relaxing stroll in the evenings or an early morning workout, the Esplanade is loved by locals and tourists alike. There are several other tourist attractions and parks along the way.
- The Esplanade can be accessed from several points in the city so join the walkway from a convenient point near you.
- Be mindful of bikers and roller-bladers when walking along.
- Bikers should be mindful of pedestrians.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing that can be used on the beach as well if the need arises.
- There is also the option to extend the experience into a loop by continuing from The Esplanade to the Link Mobility Corridor.
How To reach Esplanade by Public Transport
- Bus Stop: Boat Harbour Drive/Charlton Esplanade on Bus 16
Restaurants Near Esplanade
- The Pavilion by the Pier
- Santini Pizza e Cucina
- Coast Restaurant & Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hervey Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hervey Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
Esplanade, Hervey Bay Reviews
- Top Attractions in Hervey Bay
- Reefworld Aquarium And Shark Swim
- Hervey Bay Botanical Gardens
- Fraser Coast Discovery Sphere
- Hervey Bay Historical Village And Museum
- Urangan Pier
- Wetside Water Education Park
- Hervey Bay Go Kart Track And Water Slide
- Hervey Bay Regional Gallery
- Dundowran Beach
- Great Sandy National Park