Hervey Bay Botanical Gardens325 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Elizabeth St, Urangan, Hervey Bay, Queensland 4655, Australia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 03:30 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Family And Kids
The Hervey Bay Botanical Gardens are great place to relax in the tropical atmosphere amongst local flora. The main highlight is the Orchid House, which is home to a collection of 20,000 orchids. Other areas worth seeing are the Japanese Bridge, Bush Tucker Garden, Aboriginal Bush Tucker Garden and the Woodland/Wetlands area. There is an open-air chapel called the Bush Chapel lined with tall tropical trees where many weddings take place. Visit here for a leisurely morning stroll or a pleasant picnic lunch!
Hervey Bay Botanical Gardens Travel Tips
- There is plenty of seating around the park.
- Toilet facilities are located on the premises.
- There are shaded areas for picnics with tables and BBQ facilities.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hervey Bay Botanical Gardens
- Orchid House Admission Fee: $2 AUD
Hervey Bay Botanical Gardens Hours
- Mondays & Fridays: 8:30 am to 3:45 pm
- Tuesdays to Thursdays 10:00 am to 3:30 pm.
How to Reach Hervey Bay Botanical Gardens
- Bus Stop: Urangan Central on Bus No. 16 & 17
- Kondari Hotel Restaurant
- Water Front Restaurant
- Swell Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hervey Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hervey Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
47.24% of people who visit Hervey Bay include Hervey Bay Botanical Gardens in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
48.84% of people start their Hervey Bay Botanical Gardens visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hervey Bay Botanical Gardens
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hervey Bay Botanical Gardens