Hervey Bay Go Kart Track And Water Slide, Hervey BayCurrently Closed
- Address: 245 Scrubs Hill, Hervey Bay, Queensland 4655, Australia
- Timings: 09:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-741281180
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Go Carting, Entertainment, Race Track, Family And Kids, Adventure
About Hervey Bay Go Kart Track And Water Slide, Hervey Bay
A real thrill for visitors, especially those with kids but great for all ages! They have go-karts, tandem karts and a waterslide. A fun filled few hours here are totally worth the visit for the speed demon in you. Younger children can enjoy the 120-meter water slide if the karting track restrictions do not permit them. They run 12 singles and up to 6 tandems on the track at any one time which makes racing among each other great fun. All their carts have seatbelts and are well maintained. They even provide you with helmets and shoes for use free of charge.
Hervey Bay Go Kart Track And Water Slide Information
- Bring your bathing suit if you’re planning to go on the water slide.
- Mats are compulsory.
- Remember slide closes at 4pm, so to get your full two-hour session be there by 2:00 pm.
- To drive a single kart you must be at least 9 years old & at least 1.45metres (145cm) tall.
- Persons under 18 must have a parent or guardian over 18 to sign them in.
- To drive a tandem kart you must be over the age of 18.
- All drivers and passengers must fill out a waiver form.
Hervey Bay Go Kart Track And Water Slide Ticket Prices
For Go Karts
- 10 minutes : $20 AUD , 20 minutes : $33 AUD
- 30 minutes : $45 AUD , 60 minutes : $80 AUD
- Extra : $2 AUD , Waterslide: $8 AUD (2hrs) + $2 AUD refundable mat deposit
Hervey Bay Go Kart Track And Water Slide Opening and Closing Hours
- Go Karts are closed on Tuesday and Wednesday except during school holidays.
- Waterslide: September Holidays, December/January Holidays, Easter Holidays ( 7days ) - 10:00 am-4:00 pm.
- Outside QLD school holidays( Saturday/Sunday ) - 10:00 am-4:00 pm.
- Waterslide closes after QLD Easter holidays until QLD September school holidays.
How To reach Hervey Bay Go Kart Track And Water Slide by Public Transport
- Bus Stop: Hervey Bay Industrial Estate on Bus Number 1A
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hervey Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hervey Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Hervey Bay Go Kart Track And Water Slide
92.83% of people who visit Hervey Bay include Hervey Bay Go Kart Track And Water Slide in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
45.53% of people start their Hervey Bay Go Kart Track And Water Slide visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Hervey Bay Go Kart Track And Water Slide
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hervey Bay Go Kart Track And Water Slide
Hervey Bay Go Kart Track And Water Slide, Hervey Bay Reviews
A great place to go for some fun. There are plenty of Karts and the staff provide excellent instruction and advice. Initially the Karts are a little slippery on the track but they quickly warm up and handle reasonably well. A tip? Stay away in the middle of the day or take sunscreen. It's very hot in summer. They also have a water slide that is fully supervised.
Excellent track and not expensive. Can go pretty fast on the go carts. It's surrounded by a protective barrier of car tyres. Slippery slide next door.
Though a small track it is awesome to give it a go! A water slide is there as well. I went there for my birthday and i had a blast on the track and on the slide! Do recommend it!
Staff are friendly, but it is expensive at $25 for 10 mins. Track is only 650 meters long, and the gocart engines are not that powerful, they seem to be rev limited. Was hoping to use the waterslide as a bonus but was told it was closed, as it closes at 4pm 1 hour before the track closes.
Piss poor. Rang up to make inquires over and over again....nobody picked up. Went there, waited in line for over an hour to find out that I couldn't use it based on my health condition. Could have saved me alot of time if someone picked up their damn phone.