Scrub Hill Community FarmCurrently Open
- Address: Scrub Hill Rd Hervey Bay QLD 4655 Australia Map
- Phone: +61-741246908
- Ticket Price: 17 AUD
- Tags: Leisure, Family And Kids
The Scrub Hill Community Farm is run by the Korrawinga Aboriginal Community. The five families involved in running of the farm retail their produce at local markets and through other local vendors. They produce everything from organic vegetables and tea-tree oil to indigenous artwork. A tour here involves an in depth look into bush medicine making techniques, a retelling of their ancestral stories and origins as well as a chance to purchase their handiwork at the kiosk.
Entrance Ticket Details For Scrub Hill Community Farm
- Child : $5.50 AUD
- Family : $33 AUD
Scrub Hill Community Farm Hours
- Visits and Tours by appointment only.
How to Reach Scrub Hill Community Farm
- Bus Stop: Hervey Bay Industrial Estate on Bus No 1A
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hervey Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hervey Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Scrub Hill Community Farm Address: Scrub Hill Rd Hervey Bay QLD 4655 Australia
- Scrub Hill Community Farm Contact Number: +61-741246908
- Scrub Hill Community Farm Price: 17 AUD
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
29.22% of people who visit Hervey Bay include Scrub Hill Community Farm in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
30% of people start their Scrub Hill Community Farm visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Scrub Hill Community Farm
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Scrub Hill Community Farm
People normally club together Hervey Bay Botanical Gardens and Hervey Bay Regional Gallery while planning their visit to Scrub Hill Community Farm.