Are you looking for what to do in Hervey Bay?
- The Esplanade: A beautiful Hervey Bay tourist attraction, which is a walkway, bikeway with lovely views of the beach and ocean.
- Hervey Bay Historical Village & Museum: A museum dedicated to showcasing the history and heritage of the region and its people.
- Reefworld Aquarium and Shark Swim: An all-natural aquarium with an opportunity to feed and pet marine life.
- Fraser Coast Discovery Sphere: A fun place that helps you understand the importance of humpback whales in the region.
- The Boat Club, Hervey Bay: A must visit club with a restaurant, bar and gaming lounge. Also facilitates boat hires.
Below we have a list of things to do in Hervey Bay and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Hervey Bay getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Hervey Bay with confidence.