A fun place to visit for younger kids, the WetSide Water Education Park prides itself on providing “water infotainment” to children. It aims to educate people regarding the sustainable use of water while providing fun, free and eco-friendly entertainment to locals and tourists. The main highlight of the park is the FlipSide Board Rider Wave Machine.
It also has a special area for kids under five years of age called the TotSide. The water park features hundreds of spouts and jets, fountains interactive play equipment, water slides, surfing and other fun things to do. There is a coffee shop and amenities on the premises.
Wetside Water Education Park Travel Tips
- WetSide is smoke and alcohol-free.
- No bikes, scooters, skateboards or pets are allowed.
- No running is permitted in the park.
- Tickets for FlipSide Board Rider Wave Machine can be purchased at the Cafe Shop.
Entrance Ticket Details For Wetside Water Education Park
- FlipSide Board Rider Wave Machine (10 minute session): $5.00 AUD
Wetside Water Education Park Hours
- Closed on varying days in the week.
How to Reach Wetside Water Education Park
- Bus Stop: Main Street Pialba on Bus No. 1A, 1B, 5, 13, 16, 17, 18, 20, KGH
- Pizza Capers
- Hungry Jack’s
- Red Rooster
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hervey Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hervey Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
40.98% of people who visit Hervey Bay include Wetside Water Education Park in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
38.89% of people start their Wetside Water Education Park visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Wetside Water Education Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wetside Water Education Park