Wetside Water Education ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Junction of Main Street and the Esplanade, Pialba, Hervey Bay, QLD 4655 Australia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-1300808888
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Rides
Wetside Water Education Park - Review
A fun place to visit for younger kids, the WetSide Water Education Park prides itself on providing “water infotainment” to children. It aims to educate people regarding the sustainable use of water while providing fun, free and eco-friendly entertainment to locals and tourists. The main highlight of the park is the FlipSide Board Rider Wave Machine.
It also has a special area for kids under five years of age called the TotSide. The water park features hundreds of spouts and jets, fountains interactive play equipment, water slides, surfing and other fun things to do. There is a coffee shop and amenities on the premises.
Wetside Water Education Park Information
- WetSide is smoke and alcohol-free.
- No bikes, scooters, skateboards or pets are allowed.
- No running is permitted in the park.
- Tickets for FlipSide Board Rider Wave Machine can be purchased at the Cafe Shop.
Wetside Water Education Park Ticket Prices
- FlipSide Board Rider Wave Machine (10 minute session): $5.00 AUD
Wetside Water Education Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Closed on varying days in the week.
How To reach Wetside Water Education Park by Public Transport
- Bus Stop: Main Street Pialba on Bus No. 1A, 1B, 5, 13, 16, 17, 18, 20, KGH
Restaurants Near Wetside Water Education Park
- Pizza Capers
- Hungry Jack’s
- Red Rooster
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hervey Bay before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hervey Bay and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Wetside Water Education Park
95% of people who visit Hervey Bay include Wetside Water Education Park in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
48.07% of people start their Wetside Water Education Park visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Wetside Water Education Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wetside Water Education Park
Wetside Water Education Park Map
Wetside Water Education Park Trips
Wetside Water Education Park, Hervey Bay Reviews
All QuestionsWetside water education park
- Winchester Library
- Holy Trinity C Of E Church
- Winchester Snooker Centre
- Castle Club
- Swanscombe And Greenhithe Town Council
- Swan Valley Library Swanscombe
- Swanscombe Station
- Zone Entertainments
- Swanscombe Library
- Swanscombe Methodist Church
- Swanscombe Railway Station
- Unique Outdoors
- Saint John The Evangelist
- Mortimer Railway Station
- First Great Western - Mortimer Train Station