About Gonzaga Park, Highland Mills
Overview of Gonzaga Park
Home to Gonzaga Park is the city of Highland Mills in the country of United States. If you have enough time to explore the interiors of the city, you will pass by Gonzaga Park.
More about Highland Mills
Use Highland Mills trip planner to visit Gonzaga Park and many others to your visit.
You won't miss your home when in Highland Mills, hotels in Highland Mills like Homewood Suites By Hilton Newburgh-stewart Airport, The Thayer Hotel and Bear Mountain Inn offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
Getting around Gonzaga Park, Highland Mills
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 38 minutes, covering a distance of 44.73 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 150.Car
Take a Car. The total distance will be 44.73 Kilometre costing USD 3 and the duration of the trip will be 38 minutes.
Best transit method is Taxi. The distance is 49 Kilometre, costing around USD 170. The duration of the trip is 38 minutes.Car
Suggested transit method is Car. The distance between the points being 49 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 38 minutes. The expense of the trip is USD 4.
The mode of transport is Bus taking you to Ridgewood, NJ -. The transit will take around 39 minutes. The trip will cost you roughly USD 17. From Ridgewood, NJ - you can proceed to Palisades by taking the Taxi. The duration to reach will be 21 minutes. The trip will cost you roughly USD 70. The total distance covered will be 70.18 Kilometre.Taxi
Take a Taxi. The total distance will be 58.17 Kilometre costing USD 200 and the duration of the trip will be 41 minutes.Car
It is recommended to take Car which will cost you roughly USD 4, taking around 41 minutes. The distance between the two points is 58.17 Kilometre.
The most preferred mode of transport is Taxi. The transit will take around 28 minutes, covering a distance of 37.18 Kilometre. The trip will cost you roughly USD 130.Car
Take a Car. The total distance will be 37.18 Kilometre costing USD 3 and the duration of the trip will be 28 minutes.Public Transport : Bus - Bus
Choose Bus that takes you to Suffern, NY, costing you roughly USD 15, taking around 37 minutes. From Suffern, NY, take a Bus to Pomona Heights, NY and duration of trip is 19 minutes. The total distance between the two points is 45.52 Kilometre.
Share your experience - Rate Gonzaga Park, Highland Mills
I randomly 'found' this park while trying to find a place to picnic with the kids. I saw it on my maps and navigated to it - as it indicates it is a picnic area. I found dilapidated and worn down masonry structures, one behind a fence for safety reasons. There were NO areas to eat, except on the ground. Which would have been fine if the place wasn't littered with trash - some of it very unsanitary. Someone trashed an AC unit in the gazebo and left it there, along with broken bottles. We did find an abandoned Chapel along the trail, but I generally found this place in poor standing. Perhaps it is best as a sports field only.
Awesome place nice view
Cool place, beautiful views
- Other Attractions
- Salem Witch Museum
- House Of The Seven Gables
- Peabody Essex Museum
- Old Burying Point Cemetery
- Count Orlok's Nightmare Gallery
- The Witch House
- Bewitched Statue Of Elizabeth Montgomery
- Witch Dungeon Museum
- Pickering Wharf Marina
- Salem Maritime National Historic Site
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Hotels Near Salem Witch Museum
- Hotels Near House Of The Seven Gables
- Hotels Near Peabody Essex Museum
- Cheap Hotels Near Old Burying Point Cemetery
- 5 Star Hotels Near Count Orlok's Nightmare Gallery
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near The Witch House
- Budget Hotels Near Bewitched Statue Of Elizabeth Montgomery
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Witch Dungeon Museum
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Pickering Wharf Marina
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Salem Maritime National Historic Site
- City Tripplans
- 1 Day Trip to highland mills
- 5 Days Trip to highland mills
- 4 Days Trip to highland mills
- 3 Days Trip to highland mills
- 2 Days Trip to highland mills
- 6 Days Trip to highland mills
- 2 Day Trip to Highland Mills from Highland Mills