Events and Festivals in Hikkaduwa, Sri Lanka
Events and Festivals in Hikkaduwa
- Hikkaduwa Beach Festival: This beach party full of DJs and music takes place in the month of July or August and lasts for 3 days.
- Thai Pongal :This is a Hindu harvest festival held in honor of the sun god and is celebrated on January 14. Worship at the kevel is mandatory for people who follow this particular faith.
- Madu Pongal: In rural areas, a sequel to Thai Pongal called Madu Pongal comes several days later.
Trip plans for Hikkaduwa
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Hikkaduwa
Hikkaduwa Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Hikkaduwa
Save 7%Private Day Tour: Kosgoda Balapitiya and Galle from Hikkaduwa
Duration: 10 Hrs
This one-day tour takes you on a coastal ride of wild adventure and sublime relaxation. Explore the mangrove depths of Madu R...
Save 7%Private Day Tour: Udawalawe National Park Safri From Hikkaduwa New on TripHobo
Duration: 12 Hrs
Udawalawe National Park, the sixth largest animal sanctuary of Sri Lanka, is located 112 miles (180 km) from Colombo in south...
Save 7%Private Day Trip: Handungoda and Galle from Hikkaduwa New on TripHobo
Duration: 8 Hrs
This one-day tour offers you the opportunity to tour the best attractions on the Southern coast of tropical Sri Lanka. Visit ...
Save 7%Private Day Tour: Lunuganga Estate Meetiyagoda and Madu River from Hikkaduwa New on TripHobo
Duration: 9 Hrs
The first place you will visit is the strange and yet beautiful Lunuganga estate that was once the home of Sir Geoffrey Bawa....
- Events & Festivals in Galle
- Events & Festivals in Habaraduwa
- Events & Festivals in Bentota
- Events & Festivals in Colombo
- Events & Festivals in Nuwara Eliya
- Events & Festivals in Negombo
- Events & Festivals in Ella
- Events & Festivals in Kandy
- Events & Festivals in Badulla