Events and Festivals in Hikkaduwa
- Hikkaduwa Beach Festival: This beach party full of DJs and music takes place in the month of July or August and lasts for 3 days.
- Thai Pongal :This is a Hindu harvest festival held in honor of the sun god and is celebrated on January 14. Worship at the kevel is mandatory for people who follow this particular faith.
- Madu Pongal: In rural areas, a sequel to Thai Pongal called Madu Pongal comes several days later.
Trip plans for Hikkaduwa
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Hikkaduwa
Hikkaduwa Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Hikkaduwa
Save 7%Private Day Tour: Kosgoda Balapitiya and Galle from Hikkaduwa
Duration: 10 Hrs
This one-day tour takes you on a coastal ride of wild adventure and sublime relaxation. Explore the mangrove depths of Madu R...
Save 7%Private Day Tour: Udawalawe National Park Safri From HikkaduwaNew on TripHobo
Duration: 12 Hrs
Udawalawe National Park, the sixth largest animal sanctuary of Sri Lanka, is located 112 miles (180 km) from Colombo in south...
Save 7%Private Departure Transfer: Hikkaduwa City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIANew on TripHobo
End your Sri Lanka vacation with ease by booking this private departure transfer from your hotel in Hikkaduwa City ...
Save 7%Private Ground Transfer: Hikkaduwa Hotel to Colombo HotelNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs 30 Mins
Enjoy your Sri Lanka vacation with ease by booking this private transfer from your hotel in Hikkaduwa City to Colombo City. Y...
- Events & Festivals in Ambalangoda
- Events & Festivals in Galle
- Events & Festivals in Elpitiya
- Events & Festivals in Ahungalla
- Events & Festivals in Unawatuna
- Events & Festivals in Kosgoda