Events and Festivals in Hilo
- Merrie Monarch Festival: This week-long cultural festival is to honor the bygone Hawaiian customs and traditions.
- Kamehameha Festival: This festival is celebrated annually in June as a tribute to King Kamahameha I, who united all the islands of Hawaii.
- Hilo Brew Fest: This is a one-day suds sampling festival, where microbreweries from all over the world serve their signature beers and brews.
- Tahiti Fete Hilo: This is a Polynesian dance and cultural celebration that features competitions among groups from all over the world.
- International Haari Boat Festival: This festival is to celebrate the tradition of boat racing in Okinawan culture.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Hilo