Hilo Tropical Gardens220 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1477 Kalanianaole Ave, Hilo, HI 96720, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8089645233
- Ticket Price: 15 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids, Nature
Known as the “Garden in a Valley on the Ocean”, the Hawaii Tropical Botanical Gardens has been attracting photographers, gardeners, botanists, scientists and nature lovers from all across the globe. There are over 2000 species of plants found in this unique garden. Spread of 40 acres of land, this valley is a natural greenhouse with volcanic soil which lets the plants thrives completely. As you go deeper inside the garden, you will find small nature trails through a lush tropical rainforest, dancing streams flowing, sparkling waterfalls and the panoramic view of the Pacific coast.
Hilo Tropical Gardens Travel Tips
- The boardwalk is not wheelchair accessible.
- The Garden provides golf carts to transport wheelchair-bound visitors with their companion and their wheelchairs up and down the boardwalk.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hilo Tropical Gardens
- Given ticket price is for a single adult.
- Children ages 6 – 16: 5 USD
- Children under 6: Free
Hilo Tropical Gardens Hours
- Last entry into the Garden is at 04:00 PM.
How to Reach Hilo Tropical Gardens
- Rent a car.
- Hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hilo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hilo and book an accommodation of your choice.
30.94% of people who visit Hilo include Hilo Tropical Gardens in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
50% of people start their Hilo Tropical Gardens visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hilo Tropical Gardens
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hilo Tropical Gardens