Nani Mau136 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 421 Makalika St, Hilo, HI 96720, United States, 96720 Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8089593500
- Fax: +1-8089593501
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Leisure, Family And Kids, Nature, Landmarks, Gardens
Opened in 1972, the Nani Mau Gardens lives up to its name even after so many decades. Translating into “forever beautiful” in Hawaiian, Nani Mau is 20 acres of beautifully landscaped tropical Eden. There are over 2000 varieties of exotic plants, with almost 225 types of flowering plants. The garden is also said to have the largest collections in the world of Paphiopedilum, Phalaenopsis, Epiphytes, Oncidium, and Cattleya orchids. The different highlights of this garden are an anthurium grove, Japanese-style bell tower, botanical museum, butterfly house, European garden, fruit orchard, ginger garden, hibiscus garden, Japanese gardens, orchid display, palms and coconut trees, and water garden. This place is a perfect place to spend some quiet and peaceful time amidst nature.
Entrance Ticket Details For Nani Mau
- Given price is for a single adult.
- Child (4-10 Years): 5 USD
- Senior Citizen: 5 USD
- For more ticket prices, kindly refer to the official website.
How to Reach Nani Mau
- Rent a car.
- Hire a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hilo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hilo and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nani Mau Address: 421 Makalika St, Hilo, HI 96720, United States, 96720
- Nani Mau Contact Number: +1-8089593500
- Nani Mau Timing: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Nani Mau Price: 10 USD
- Best time to visit Nani Mau(preferred time): 10:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Nani Mau: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
17.69% of people who visit Hilo include Nani Mau in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
79.17% of people start their Nani Mau visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Nani Mau
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nani Mau
People normally club together Pana'ewa Rainforest Zoo and Mauna Loa Observatory while planning their visit to Nani Mau.