Catholic Himeji Church4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 68 Honmachi, Himeji, Hyogo Prefecture 670-0012, Japan Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-792220043
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Located on the way that leads up to the castle, this church is a nice pit-stop after or before the castle's visit. The simple construction and the beautiful mass service, especially the one of Sundays can fill you with a sense of spirituality.
Catholic Himeji Church Travel Tips
- Group of 15 or more must contact the Church in advance by email.
- In rare case, the church may be closed.
- Be quiet inside the church in consideration of people worshipping here.
- Photography is not allowed during mass.
- In some cases, one may not be able to move freely around the church during mass or other religious ceremonies.
Entrance Ticket Details For Catholic Himeji Church
- Entry is free.
Catholic Himeji Church Hours
- English mass : Each Sunday (excluding 5th Sunday of the month) at 3:00 PM
- Spanish mass : 4th Sunday at 5:00 PM
- Vietnamese mass 4th Sunday at 8:00 PM
- Mass may not be held on certain days due to other ceremonies or management reasons.
How to Reach Catholic Himeji Church
- Bus Station- Himejijoote Monzen [ Tohomen Bus Stop ]
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Himeji before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Himeji and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Catholic Himeji Church Address: 68 Honmachi, Himeji, Hyogo Prefecture 670-0012, Japan
- Catholic Himeji Church Contact Number: +81-792220043
- Catholic Himeji Church Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit Catholic Himeji Church(preferred time): 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Time required to visit Catholic Himeji Church: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.54% of people who visit Himeji include Catholic Himeji Church in their plan
50% of people start their Catholic Himeji Church visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Catholic Himeji Church
50% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Catholic Himeji Church
People normally club together Osakabe Shrine and Himeji Castle while planning their visit to Catholic Himeji Church.
People also prefer to start their day with Catholic Himeji Church.