Himeji City Aquarium, HimejiCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Japan, 〒670-0971 Hyogo Prefecture, Himeji, Nishinobusue, ４４０
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-792970321
- Ticket Price: 500 JPY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Entertainment, Family And Kids
About Himeji City Aquarium, Himeji
Himeji City Aquarium is one of the few aquariums of the Himeji city. Since it is located atop a mountain, it is also called as an ‘aquarium on the mountain’ where people go with their family to spend some quality time together. The aquarium has many marine and aquatic animals. While some of them are only for seeing, other can be touched or played with. Stroll through the place and check out the various fishes and sea animals found here. The top floor is home to Jabujab creek which is a fun play zone. Biotope is also considered a must see here!
Himeji City Aquarium Ticket Prices
- Adults- 500 yen
- Elementary and Junior High School Student- 200 yen
Himeji City Aquarium Opening and Closing Hours
- Last admission at 4:30 pm.
How To reach Himeji City Aquarium by Public Transport
- Train Station- Tegara
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Himeji before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Himeji and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Himeji City Aquarium
75.36% of people who visit Himeji include Himeji City Aquarium in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
28.52% of people start their Himeji City Aquarium visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Himeji City Aquarium
92.17% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Himeji City Aquarium
Himeji City Aquarium, Himeji Reviews
Pretty nice as aquariums go, but surprisingly small and gift shop-less. (So no omiyage). That also means that there are fewer things to see. You could easily see the place in less than an hour.
Small aquarium so never get tired but just 500 yen and you can clean foot and hands by doctor fish with free
Creature is millet...
All QuestionsHimeji city aquarium
- Attractions near Himeji City Aquarium
- Himeji Arts & Crafts Museum
- Mitachi Park
- Otokoyama Haisuiike Park
- Otokoyama Hachimangu Shrine
- Senhime Temmangu Shrine
- Himeji City Museum Of Literature
- Karoyashikiato Park
- Nozato Historical Walking Area
- Masuisan Zuigan-ji Temple
- Himeyama Park
- Himejisembabetsuin Hontoku-ji Temple
- Japan Ground Self-defense Force Himeji Museum