- Address: Ieshimachomiya, Himeji, Hyōgo 672-0102, Japan Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Island, Leisure, Family And Kids
A small island which is a mere half an hour ride from Himeji, Ieshima is a less touristy heaven for tourist who wish to spend some time amidst nature and revel. And the most appealing of it all is its rustic charm that seems to don the place. For foodies, there is a plethora to entertain here, especially with the range of fishes they have. Rockfish, mackerel, summer whitebait, pike eel and what not! All cooked thoroughly in soy sauce to give them their distinct flavour. The lush surrounding, little shops and jovial folks makes visiting the island a fund escape in its own!
Entrance Ticket Details For Ieshima
- Entry is free.
- Best visited during daylight hours.
How to Reach Ieshima
- 35-minute boat ride from Himeji Port.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Himeji before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Himeji and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ieshima Address: Ieshimachomiya, Himeji, Hyōgo 672-0102, Japan
- Ieshima Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Ieshima(preferred time): 07:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Ieshima: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.54% of people who visit Himeji include Ieshima in their plan
66.67% of people start their Ieshima visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Ieshima
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ieshima
People normally also visit Er Shi Si Notong Ying Hua Cun while planning their trip to Ieshima.