Ikuya ShrineCurrently Open
- Address: Japan, 〒670-0972 Hyogo Prefecture, Himeji, 手柄９１ Map
- Phone: +81-792976749
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
It is a shrine that is definitely not be missed. The place can be deemed as a direction for Namaya Shrine and spans a large area. You can easily find it and come here for worships. The architecture of the place is very old and reflects of the quintessential Japanese culture. Even the design bespeaks of the nuances of the history of the place. Visit with family and enjoy some serene moments here. There are no guides, but you can ask the locals a little about it. Check out its unique buildings and admire its design, also click a picture or two while you are at it.
Ikuya Shrine Travel Tips
- No entry fee but a small and certain amount is expected to be given as a donation in the Shrine asper customs.
- Dress Modestly.
- Additional Contact No: +81 792976537
Entrance Ticket Details For Ikuya Shrine
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Ikuya Shrine
- By Bus: Nishimachitsubo Bus Stop Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Himeji before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Himeji and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ikuya Shrine Address: Japan, 〒670-0972 Hyogo Prefecture, Himeji, 手柄９１
- Ikuya Shrine Contact Number: +81-792976749
- Time required to visit Ikuya Shrine: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.67% of people who visit Himeji include Ikuya Shrine in their plan
50% of people start their Ikuya Shrine visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ikuya Shrine
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ikuya Shrine
People normally club together Hontokuji Temple and Gin No Basha Michi while planning their visit to Ikuya Shrine.