Tegarayama Central Park, HimejiCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 93 Tegara, Himeji, Hyogo Prefecture 670-0972, Japan
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-792964300
- Ticket Price: 200 JPY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Family And Kids, Green House
About Tegarayama Central Park, Himeji
It is a handmade botanical garden established in Handrisan Mountain Park, in the heart of the city. The place comprises of two large and small greenhouses with a vast variety of flora and plants in its lap. There are about 1500 species of 120 different families of plants from all temperament. Talk about tropical or subtropical, or western run and carnivorous ones, you will get it all here. Though the place can be visited anytime, its most significant exhibitions are held in every once in awhile (about ten or more times a year!). Keep an eye on the website of you wish to witness one of them. The owners had recently added a rock garden, a deck terrace and a cereal cultivating greenhouse section in the area. Nearly all of its sections are well marked and offers deep knowledge on the species. You will get to know a lot of plant life through these exhibits. Close to Tsurihi Bridge, the surrounding is pretty replete too with attractions like the lawn plaza, the sunk garden and such.
Tegarayama Central Park Ticket Prices
- Adult- 200 yen (group 160 yen)
- Children- 100 yen (group 50 yen)
- Adult- 160 yen
- Children- 50 yen
- Children under the age of 6.
- Disabled and Elderly (more than 65 years old)
- Elementary and High School Students of Hyogo Prefecture.
- For others, refer the website.
Tegarayama Central Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Admission to 4:30 pm.
How To reach Tegarayama Central Park by Public Transport
- Bus Station- Total Sports Kaikanzen Bus Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Himeji before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Himeji and book an accommodation of your choice.