Tegarayama Exchange StationCurrently Open
- Address: 440 Nishinobusue, Himeji-shi, Hyōgo-ken 670-0971, Japan Map
- Phone: +81-792992500
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids
The place is a loved destination among history lover who come here to get their dose of information on monorails and their past. The monorails has served the place for 10 years and after that they have been saved and prevented for the tourists. The station that was once the main point of monorails has also been renovated, but you can still see the machines that were once a part of the place. Great to just walk around and observe. You will great insights on how today’s popular Japanese transportation system was established.
How to Reach Tegarayama Exchange Station
- Bus Station : Nishimachitsubo Bus Stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Himeji before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Himeji and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tegarayama Exchange Station Address: 440 Nishinobusue, Himeji-shi, Hyōgo-ken 670-0971, Japan
- Tegarayama Exchange Station Contact Number: +81-792992500
- Time required to visit Tegarayama Exchange Station: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!