About Shiragawa, Himi
Overview of Shiragawa
Walking past the city of Himi, you will come across Shiragawa. Shiragawa is not generally crowded with tourists and visitors.
More about Himi
Try the best Himi trip planner to visit this Shiragawa as well as many others.
Book perfect hotels in Himi like La Seriole, Apa Hotel Takaoka-marunouchi, Seven Seven Takaoka and Takaoka Manten Hotel Ekimae.
Getting around Shiragawa, Himi
It is recommended to take Taxi which will cost you roughly JPY 2400, taking around 3 minutes. The distance between the two points is 3.24 Kilometre.Walk
By walking for 33 minutes for a distance of 2.72 Kilometre.
Take a Taxi. The total distance will be 9.63 Kilometre costing JPY 5500 and the duration of the trip will be 7 minutes.Walk
You can reach Himikitaōmachi Po on foot. The distance is 8.75 Kilometre and it will take around 105 minutes.
Suggested transit method is Taxi. The distance between the points being 10.55 Kilometre, the time taken for the journey is 9 minutes. The expense of the trip is JPY 6000.Walk
It is recommended to walk. The distance is around 9.42 Kilometre and it will take around 113 minutes to reach the place on foot.
Share your experience - Rate Shiragawa, Himi
- Other Attractions
- Krishna Janma Bhoomi Mandir
- Govardhan Hill
- Radha Kund
- Kokilavan Dham
- Radha Raman Temple
- Mansi Ganga Tank
- Jama Masjid
- Kusum Sarovar
- Birla Temple
- Bhuteshwar Temple
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Luxury Hotels Near Krishna Janma Bhoomi Mandir
- Budget Hotels Near Govardhan Hill
- Luxury Hotels Near Radha Kund
- 5 Star Hotels Near Kokilavan Dham
- 5 Star Hotels Near Radha Raman Temple
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Mansi Ganga Tank
- Cheap Hotels Near Jama Masjid
- 5 Star Hotels Near Kusum Sarovar
- Hotels Near Birla Temple
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Bhuteshwar Temple
- City Tripplans
- 3 Day Trip to Himi from Nomimachi