Seegrotte Hinterbruhl42 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Grutschgasse 2a, 2371 Hinterbrühl, Austria Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:15 pm Details
- Phone: +43-223626364
- Tags: Cave, Family And Kids
Located near Hinterbrühl in Austria, Seegrotte is an underground cave system. This cave was earlier used as a gypsum mine and has a large grotto located underneath it. An underground lake is located here which lies 60 metres below the ground and is the largest underground lake in Europe. Visitors can tour the mine and also boat in the lake here. The ticket here costs you EUR 11 and the visitor timings can vary throughout the year.
More about Hinterbruhl
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Hinterbruhl trip planner for the same.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Hinterbruhl like Hotel Radlinger, Das Himberg and Gasthof Keller.
There are plenty of ready-to-book Hinterbruhl vacation packages available that will cover the major attractions, accommodation concerns including the prime one like how to reach Hinterbruhl.
How to Reach Seegrotte Hinterbruhl
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hinterbrühl before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hinterbrühl and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Seegrotte Hinterbruhl Address: Grutschgasse 2a, 2371 Hinterbrühl, Austria
- Seegrotte Hinterbruhl Contact Number: +43-223626364
- Seegrotte Hinterbruhl Timing: 09:00 am - 04:15 pm
- Best time to visit Seegrotte Hinterbruhl(preferred time): 10:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!