Ground Zero, Hiroshima
About Ground Zero, Hiroshima
Ground Zero, Hiroshima - Address
Address: 1-5-25 Otemachi Naka-ku, Hiroshima 730-0051
Time Required: 00:15 Mins
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 24.1K times in trip plans
Landmark, Ancient Ruin, Historical Site, Memorial, War Memorial, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The epicentre of the atomic bombing, the place where the bomb actually landed in Hiroshima is marked by a stone plaque. This marked site is the ‘ground zero’ of the bombing. It is situated a side street behind the A-bomb dome. A humble site, it will make you question the necessity of war.
Ground Zero Information
- The stone plaque is easy to miss as it is surrounded by commercial buildings.
How To reach Ground Zero by Public Transport
- Genbaku Domu-mae tram stop.
- Heiwa-kinen-koen tram stop.
Restaurants Near Ground Zero
- Peace Park Cafe Shop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hiroshima before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hiroshima and book an accommodation of your choice.
Ground Zero, Hiroshima Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Mitsui Garden Hotel Hiroshima
- Rurikō-ji Temple
- Omoto Shrine
- Hiroshima Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Hiroshima
- What to See in 48 Hours in Hiroshima
- What to See in 72 Hours in Hiroshima
- How to Spend 5 Days in Hiroshima
- How to Spend 6 Days in Hiroshima
- How to Spend 7 Days in Hiroshima