Hiroshima Museum Of Art, Hiroshima
About Hiroshima Museum Of Art, Hiroshima
Hiroshima Museum Of Art, Hiroshima - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 3-2 Motomachi, Naka-ku, Hiroshima
Ticket Price: 1000 JPY
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 16.8K times in trip plans
Art And Culture, Art Museum, History Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Hiroshima Museum of Art is a non profit organization which was established in the year 1978 by Hiroshima Bank. It was established as a memorial of the 100th anniversary of the bank’s foundation. On display are paintings that comprise Modern European paintings (concentrating on French Impressionists’ art work) and Japanese oil paintings from after the Meiji Period to the current times. In the Modern European section, you will find paintings done by artists such as Millet, Monet, Degas, Redon and Vincent Van Gough. Apart from these permanent displays, the museum also houses temporary moving exhibits.
Hiroshima Museum Of Art Ticket Prices
- Adults: ¥1000
- Senior High school students: ¥500
- Junior high and elementary school children: ¥200
- Group discount of 20% applies for groups of 20 people or more.
- Prices vary for special/ temporary exhibits.
Hiroshima Museum Of Art Opening and Closing Hours
- Last entry at 4:30 pm.
How To reach Hiroshima Museum Of Art by Public Transport
- Kamiya-cho-higashi tram stop
Restaurants Near Hiroshima Museum Of Art
- Central Library Cafeteria
- Restaurant Green Arena
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hiroshima before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hiroshima and book an accommodation of your choice.
Hiroshima Museum Of Art, Hiroshima Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Hiroshima Pacific Hotel
- シェラトンホテル広島 Sheraton Hiroshima Hotel
- Miyajima Hotel Makoto
- Apa Hotel
- Hiroshima Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Hiroshima
- What to See in 48 Hours in Hiroshima
- What to See in 72 Hours in Hiroshima
- How to Spend 5 Days in Hiroshima
- How to Spend 6 Days in Hiroshima
- How to Spend 7 Days in Hiroshima