Hiroshima Museum Of ArtCurrently Open
- Address: 3-2 Motomachi, Naka-ku, Hiroshima, Japan
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-822232530
- Ticket Price: 1000 JPY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, History Museums, Family And Kids
The Hiroshima Museum of Art is a non profit organization which was established in the year 1978 by Hiroshima Bank. It was established as a memorial of the 100th anniversary of the bank’s foundation. On display are paintings that comprise Modern European paintings (concentrating on French Impressionists’ art work) and Japanese oil paintings from after the Meiji Period to the current times. In the Modern European section, you will find paintings done by artists such as Millet, Monet, Degas, Redon and Vincent Van Gough. Apart from these permanent displays, the museum also houses temporary moving exhibits.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hiroshima Museum Of Art
- Adults: ¥1000
- Senior High school students: ¥500
- Junior high and elementary school children: ¥200
- Group discount of 20% applies for groups of 20 people or more.
- Prices vary for special/ temporary exhibits.
Hiroshima Museum Of Art Hours
- Last entry at 4:30 pm.
How to Reach Hiroshima Museum Of Art
- Kamiya-cho-higashi tram stop
- Central Library Cafeteria
- Restaurant Green Arena
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hiroshima before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hiroshima and book an accommodation of your choice.
54.31% of people who visit Hiroshima include Hiroshima Museum Of Art in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
38.07% of people start their Hiroshima Museum Of Art visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Hiroshima Museum Of Art
87.44% of people prefer walking in order to reach Hiroshima Museum Of Art