Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum1698 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2-22 Kaminobori-cho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima 730-0014 Japan
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-822216246
- Ticket Price: 510 JPY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Family And Kids
This one is for the artists and art lovers. Head over to the Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum if you have a few hours to spare. On display are paintings by artists of the region. The museum also features non-Japanese artists who influenced contemporary Japanese art, like Salvador Dali and Picasso. The museum owns over 3500 pieces of marvellous art.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum
- Adults ¥510
- College students ¥310
- Under high school students have free entry
- Group discount applies for groups of 20 people or more.
- Separate entrance ticket for special exhibitions.
Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum Hours
- Last entry at 4:30 pm.
- The museum may be open for extended hours on Fridays.
How to Reach Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum
- Shukkeien-mae tram stop.
- Restaurant on the 1st floor of the museum.
- Tea Room on the 3rd floor of the museum.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hiroshima before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hiroshima and book an accommodation of your choice.
43.49% of people who visit Hiroshima include Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
32.14% of people start their Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum
52.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum