Hiroshima Prefectural Art MuseumCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: 2-22 Kaminobori-cho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima 730-0014 Japan
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-822216246
- Ticket Price: 510 JPY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museum, Family And Kids
Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum - Review
This one is for the artists and art lovers. Head over to the Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum if you have a few hours to spare. On display are paintings by artists of the region. The museum also features non-Japanese artists who influenced contemporary Japanese art, like Salvador Dali and Picasso. The museum owns over 3500 pieces of marvellous art.
Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum Ticket Prices
- Adults ¥510
- College students ¥310
- Under high school students have free entry
- Group discount applies for groups of 20 people or more.
- Separate entrance ticket for special exhibitions.
Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- Last entry at 4:30 pm.
- The museum may be open for extended hours on Fridays.
How To reach Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum by Public Transport
- Shukkeien-mae tram stop.
Restaurants Near Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum
- Restaurant on the 1st floor of the museum.
- Tea Room on the 3rd floor of the museum.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hiroshima before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hiroshima and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum
95% of people who visit Hiroshima include Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
39.74% of people start their Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum
50.46% of people prefer walking in order to reach Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum
Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum Map
Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum Trips
1 View19 Days 18 Nights19 Day Trip to Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka-shi, Nara, Hiroshima, Nikko, Himeji from SchipholBy: Guest UserCity: Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Nara, Hiroshima, Nikko, Himeji
Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum, Hiroshima Reviews
The outside garden connected to the museum is a must. Museum ok, check out for any special exhibitions
It’s best to give yourself a few hours here and explore the gardens first, take you’re time and feed the carp before looking at the museum’s collection.
Amazed by the calibre of artist exhibited: Dali, Picasso, Klee, Magrite, Moro, Kandinsky amongst others. The building itself is very well designed and was very peaceful when we visited. The Shukkei-en gardens are accessible through the museum with a joint ticket are beautiful. Well worth a visit!
A visit to the garden a must. Come early to avoid the main crowd
Nice museum...... Set in Shukeien Garden
All QuestionsHiroshima prefectural art museum
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station