How to Reach Hiroshima - The Easiest Way to Reach Hiroshima
HOW TO GET TO HIROSHIMA
- By Air: Domestic flights to the city Disembark at the Hiroshima Airport.
- By Train: Hiroshima is connected to many cities of Japan via railway. These include Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and Kobe.
- By Boat: Hiroshima is a ferry hub with a host of ferry services connecting it to nearby regions.
- By Road: The San'yo Expressway, the National Highway Route 54 and Route 2 connect Hiroshima to nearby towns and cities.
HOW TO GET AROUND HIROSHIMA
- By Tram: Hiroshima has Japan's largest tram network with eight tram lines connecting Hiroshima Station to most of the city's attractions.
- By Bus: JR operated loop bus for tourists; called Maple-oop connects Hiroshima Station with the area around Shukkeien, Hiroshima Castle and the Peace Memorial Park.
- By Metro: Metro system is present in Hiroshima. However, not many tourist attractions are connected by it.
- By Taxi: Hiring a taxi may prove to be costly. Use public transport wherever possible.
- By Bicycle: Hiroshima is a beautiful city to be explored on bicycle. Rent a bike stores can be spotted all across the city.
Are you looking for a Hiroshima travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Hiroshima
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Hiroshima. The most preferred mode of transport in Hiroshima is Motorbike.
Average distance: 6 km Average time: 30 min
Motorbike 100%Motorbike 30 min Overall average time for 6 kms 30 min
How to Reach Hiroshima from Nearby Cities
|Higashihiroshima to Hiroshima||31.64 km||31 mins|
|Imabari to Hiroshima||64.82 km||1 hour 4 mins|
|Shobara to Hiroshima||71.17 km||1 hour 11 mins|
|Fukuyama to Hiroshima||101.05 km||1 hour 41 mins|
|Yamaguchi to Hiroshima||110.72 km||1 hour 50 mins|
|Kumamoto to Hiroshima||227.35 km||3 hours 47 mins|
|Himeji to Hiroshima||248.15 km||4 hours 8 mins|
|Honmachi to Hiroshima||248.97 km||4 hours 8 mins|
|Sumoto to Hiroshima||270.79 km||4 hours 30 mins|