The Easiest Way to Reach Hiroshima
HOW TO GET TO HIROSHIMA
- By Air: Domestic flights to the city Disembark at the Hiroshima Airport.
- By Train: Hiroshima is connected to many cities of Japan via railway. These include Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto and Kobe.
- By Boat: Hiroshima is a ferry hub with a host of ferry services connecting it to nearby regions.
- By Road: The San'yo Expressway, the National Highway Route 54 and Route 2 connect Hiroshima to nearby towns and cities.
HOW TO GET AROUND HIROSHIMA
- By Tram: Hiroshima has Japan's largest tram network with eight tram lines connecting Hiroshima Station to most of the city's attractions.
- By Bus: JR operated loop bus for tourists; called Maple-oop connects Hiroshima Station with the area around Shukkeien, Hiroshima Castle and the Peace Memorial Park.
- By Metro: Metro system is present in Hiroshima. However, not many tourist attractions are connected by it.
- By Taxi: Hiring a taxi may prove to be costly. Use public transport wherever possible.
- By Bicycle: Hiroshima is a beautiful city to be explored on bicycle. Rent a bike stores can be spotted all across the city.