Djuma Game Reserve2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Hluvukani, 1363, South Africa Map
- Phone: +27-137355118
- Tags: Family And Kids, Ecological Reserve
Wish to spend some time under the roar of a lion. Sounds scary, isn't it? Or is it fun? Then Djuma Game reserve is the place for you. It is a private game reserve situated in South Africa. Located as a part of Sabi Sands private game reserve and on the border of Kruger National Park, it is a great place for wildlife lovers. As the name Djuma means the roar of a lion, you can always indulge in the wilderness camp with some wonderful wildlife activities. Started 20 years ago, this place is the property of Moolman family and is known well for its safaris and wild camps. Once you stay there, you can always spot some fascinating animals and who knows can have an interaction with them. A game safari is a great experience and you shouldn't miss it. The quality of the safari here is top notch and you can never miss it.
- Djuma Game Reserve Address: Hluvukani, 1363, South Africa
- Djuma Game Reserve Contact Number: +27-137355118
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!