A fusion of dance, music and circus, this spectacular show is an absolute must-do when in Ho Chi Minh. A O Show is a welcome break from the clichéd "cultural" stuff that tends to find its way into most travel itineraries. A visual treat, this show is a performance par excellence. Performed at the Ho Chi Minh Opera house, the city’s most breathtaking French colonial building, the entertainment begins the minute you set foot in front of this majestic building.
A O Show Travel Tips
- For accurate timings for specific shows and details related to schedule changes, check the website.
- The show moves between two locations; check the website for latest information and schedules.
Entrance Ticket Details For A O Show
- Keep an eye for discount offers and special prices.
- The ticket price for a full view seat is approximately 890,000 VND.
How to Reach A O Show
- Nearest Bus stop: 74/A2-74/A4 Hai Ba Trung.
- Lion Restaurant
- Xu Restaurant
- Pasha Restaurant
- The Living Room
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ho Chi Minh City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ho Chi Minh City and book an accommodation of your choice.
21.63% of people who visit Ho Chi Minh City include A O Show in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
85.11% of people start their A O Show visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see A O Show
78.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting A O Show