Cao Dai TempleCurrently Open
- Address: To 11, Ap An Hoa, Xa Tam Thon Hiep, Huyen Cu Chi, Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +84-838745025
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
A star amongst all Cao Dai Temples, this temple holds special importance in the Vietnamese culture and religion.
The building’s architecture marries eastern and western influences in an intricate fashion, like the Cao Dai religion. The temple is many things in one; a temple, a cathedral, a pagoda. Ornate dragons impart a fantasy like feel to the temple and it’s embellished with vibrant colours.
Situated in the town of Tay Ninh, approximately 60 miles (100 kilometres) northwest of Ho Chi Minh City, the temple welcomes visitors with warmth and peace.
Cao Dai Temple Travel Tips
- It’s better to reach the temple around prayer time so that you can experience the ceremonial music and prayers.
Cao Dai Temple Hours
- Masses are held at 06:00 am, mid-day, 06:00 pm and midnight.
How to Reach Cao Dai Temple
- There are buses from Ho Chi Minh City to Tay Ninh. These buses leave from the Tay Ninh bus station in Tan Binh district and Mien Tay bus station in An Lac. Another way to get to Tay Ninh would be by a charted taxi, which is an easy way.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ho Chi Minh City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ho Chi Minh City and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Cao Dai Temple Address: To 11, Ap An Hoa, Xa Tam Thon Hiep, Huyen Cu Chi, Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Cao Dai Temple Contact Number: +84-838745025
- Cao Dai Temple Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Cao Dai Temple(preferred time): 11:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Cao Dai Temple: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
64.31% of people who visit Ho Chi Minh City include Cao Dai Temple in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
47.91% of people start their Cao Dai Temple visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Cao Dai Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cao Dai Temple
People normally club together Cu Chi Tunnels and Saigon Zoo And Botanical Gardens while planning their visit to Cao Dai Temple.