Central Post Office4444 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2 Cong xa Paris, Ben Nghe, tp. Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
- Timings: 07:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +84-838221677
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
One of Gustav Eiffel’s iconic designs, the Central Post Office is worth visiting just to admire its beautiful architecture.
The central Post Office is one of the oldest buildings in the city, built around 1886. A symbol of pride for Ho Chi Minh, this post office is a prominent landmark located right in the heart of the city.
Central Post Office Travel Tips
- Foreign money exchange is also available here.
- Saigon Central Post Office is always included in any city tour, as it’s quite easy to get there on foot, bike or motorbike from other attractions like Reunification Palace or War Remnants Museum can be clubbed along with this.
- You can buy stamps, books, souvenirs and collector coin sets inside.
How to Reach Central Post Office
- Nearest Bus stop: Doi Dien 115 Ter Hai Ba Trung.
- Samsara Bar and Cafe
- Hai Au Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ho Chi Minh City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ho Chi Minh City and book an accommodation of your choice.
88.49% of people who visit Ho Chi Minh City include Central Post Office in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
29.97% of people start their Central Post Office visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Central Post Office
69.61% of people prefer walking in order to reach Central Post Office