Cu Chi TunnelsCurrently Open
- Address: Phu Hiep, Phu My Hung, Cu Chi, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Timings: 07:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +84-837948767
- Ticket Price: 70000 VND
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, War Memorial, Family And Kids, Tunnel
A worthwhile half day trip, The Cu Chi Tunnels tell a fascinating tale of courage and endurance during the Vietnam war against US. The tunnels are 200 km long and are steeped in history and legends of war. At its peak, the tunnels also housed sleeping quarters and kitchens! An amazing trip down history, a tour of the tunnels explains a whole lot about the struggles of Vietnam during the war.
The two sections that are open to the public are Ben Dinh and Ben Duoc which are about 15 minutes apart from each other and 90 minutes away from the city.
Cu Chi Tunnels Travel Tips
- You can also take a boat trip on the Saigon River to reach the tunnels.
- It’s better to hire a guide for your visit of the tunnels.
How to Reach Cu Chi Tunnels
- A multitude of tour buses leave Ho Chi Minh for the Cu Chi tunnels daily and can be booked by any tourist office.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ho Chi Minh City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ho Chi Minh City and book an accommodation of your choice.
58.72% of people who visit Ho Chi Minh City include Cu Chi Tunnels in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
75.93% of people start their Cu Chi Tunnels visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Cu Chi Tunnels
89.89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cu Chi Tunnels