Cu Chi Tunnels, Ho Chi Minh CityCurrently Open [Closes at 04:30 pm]
- Address: Phu Hiep, Phu My Hung, Cu Chi, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Timings: 07:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +84-837948767
- Ticket Price: 70000 VND
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, War Memorial, Family And Kids, Tunnel
About Cu Chi Tunnels, Ho Chi Minh City
A worthwhile half day trip, The Cu Chi Tunnels tell a fascinating tale of courage and endurance during the Vietnam war against US. The tunnels are 200 km long and are steeped in history and legends of war. At its peak, the tunnels also housed sleeping quarters and kitchens! An amazing trip down history, a tour of the tunnels explains a whole lot about the struggles of Vietnam during the war.
The two sections that are open to the public are Ben Dinh and Ben Duoc which are about 15 minutes apart from each other and 90 minutes away from the city.
Cu Chi Tunnels Information
- You can also take a boat trip on the Saigon River to reach the tunnels.
- It’s better to hire a guide for your visit of the tunnels.
How To reach Cu Chi Tunnels by Public Transport
- A multitude of tour buses leave Ho Chi Minh for the Cu Chi tunnels daily and can be booked by any tourist office.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ho Chi Minh City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ho Chi Minh City and book an accommodation of your choice.