Fine Arts Museum1981 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 97 Pho Duc Chinh, Nguyen Thai Binh, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +84-838294441
- Ticket Price: 10000 VND
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Museums, Specialty Museums
Although the museum is not as majestic as the other museums in Vietnam, the Fine arts museum is indispensable for those who are keen to learn about Vietnam’s rich arts and culture. The museum celebrates Vietnamese people and works towards preserving and collecting fine artworks from all around the country. There are three floors full of exhilarating talent and masterpieces.
Fine Arts Museum Travel Tips
- Combine the Fine Arts Museum with a visit to Ben Thanh Market and Le Cong Kieu St (Antique Street) - all accessible on foot.
- Photography is prohibited.
Entrance Ticket Details For Fine Arts Museum
- 3000 VND for Child Entry.
How to Reach Fine Arts Museum
- Nearest Bus stops: 163 Ham Nghi, 134 Calmette.
- Tan Lac Vien Restaurant
- Do Re Mi Restaurant
- Hinh Ai Lien Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ho Chi Minh City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ho Chi Minh City and book an accommodation of your choice.
33.48% of people who visit Ho Chi Minh City include Fine Arts Museum in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
38.85% of people start their Fine Arts Museum visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Fine Arts Museum
80.88% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fine Arts Museum