Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theatre2388 Votes Currently Open
The Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theatre is a traditional Vietnamese puppet show that will entertain you thoroughly even though it is performed entirely in Vietnamese. It depicts typical Vietnamese household scenes and habits and this is a part of the fascinating journey that the show takes you through.
Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theatre Travel Tips
- Check the website for more details about ticket prices and schedules.
- The show is not performed in English but even then it is easy to understand the story theme.
- Book tickets as far in advance as you can, particularly in the high season, as the limited seats in the small theatre fill up fast.
Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theatre Hours
- The shows take place at 5:00 pm, 6:30 pm and 7:45 pm respectively.
How to Reach Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theatre
- Nearest Bus stops: Ke 95 (91) Cach Mang Thang 8.
- Com Tam Cali Restaurant
- The Sushi Bar restaurant
- Sanouva Hotel
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ho Chi Minh City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ho Chi Minh City and book an accommodation of your choice.
46.23% of people who visit Ho Chi Minh City include Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theatre in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
84% of people start their Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theatre visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theatre
65.66% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theatre