Nguyen Du Primary School Tours
About Nguyen Du Primary School, Ho Chi Minh City
Overview of Nguyen Du Primary School
Welcome to the page of Nguyen Du Primary School. This is a place of interest in the city of Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. If you have enough time to explore the interiors of the city, you will pass by Nguyen Du Primary School.
Generally, tourists prefer visiting top attractions of Ho Chi Minh City like War Remnants Museum, Central Post Office, Reunification Palace, Cu Chi Tunnels and Bitexco Financial Tower Skydeck. These are few of the top things to do in Ho Chi Minh City.
Local travel guides will amplify your fun in the city as they walk you around the major attractions. You can book Ho Chi Minh City tours for such assistance.
More about Ho Chi Minh City
Explore Nguyen Du Primary School and other prime spots of the city using Ho Chi Minh City trip planner.
Hotels like Ace Hotel Ben Thanh, Diamond Suite Hai Ba Trung, Kelly Hotel and New Space Hotel will solve your problem of where to stay in Ho Chi Minh City.
Book Nguyen du primary school Tickets And Tours
Located 37 miles (60km) from Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role during the American war in Vietnam. It is legendary for its network of tunnels, which extend over 135 miles (220km), and is a popular destination for both Vietnamese and foreign visitors
Ho Chi Minh (formerly Saigon) as the city is still frequently referred to be Vietnam's largest city. It is a fast-paced city full of contrasts as street vendors selling fruit and vegetables can be seen next to glitzy western-style bars and boutiques. Saigon's history is only 300 years old. In 1859 the city was captured by the French and became the capital of Cochin China. From 1956 until its dramatic demise in April 1975 it was the capital of the US-backed Republic of Vietnam. Today, Ho Chi Minh City is very much the heart of Vietnamese business and entrepreneurs.
A perfect overview of historical monuments and cultural sites of Saigon. This half-day tour of Ho Chi Minh City is the perfect introduction to the city and the country's colorful past. Visit Notre Dame Cathedral, Old Post Office, Reunification Palace, War Remnants Museum and Jade Emperor Pagoda.
Saigon can consume some days to discover its best historic traces, cultural centers as well as enjoy its hustling life. If you feel hard to find a starting point, an orientation tour for just half-day can help you to commence.
This tour is combination of discovering modern city – aigon and learning about Vietnam’s history. You will be taken to the highlights of Saigon and then go beneath the ground lie 200 km of tunnels.
Share your experience - Rate Nguyen Du Primary School, Ho Chi Minh City
- Other Attractions
- Deolo Hill
- Zang Dhok Palri Monastery
- Tongsa Gumba
- St. Theresa Catholic Church
- Lepcha Heritage Museum
- B N Pradhan Nursery
- Dal Bahadur Statue
- Nurseryman's Haven
- Macfarlane Memorial Church
- Hanuman Temple
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Cheap Hotels Near Deolo Hill
- Budget Hotels Near Zang Dhok Palri Monastery
- Budget Hotels Near Tongsa Gumba
- Budget Hotels Near St. Theresa Catholic Church
- Budget Hotels Near Lepcha Heritage Museum
- Budget Hotels Near B N Pradhan Nursery
- Hotels Near Dal Bahadur Statue
- 5 Star Hotels Near Nurseryman's Haven
- Cheap Hotels Near Macfarlane Memorial Church
- Hotels Near Hanuman Temple
- City Tripplans
- Ho Chi Minh City Itinerary 1 Day
- 2 Day Trip to Ho Chi Minh City from Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Itinerary 4 Days
- Ho Chi Minh City Itinerary 3 Days
- 5 Day Trip to Ho Chi Minh City from Ho Chi Minh City
- 4 Day Trip to Ho Chi Minh City from Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Itinerary 7 Days
- 8 Day Trip to Ho Chi Minh City from Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Itinerary 5 Days
- Ho Chi Minh City Itinerary 6 Days