Reunification Palace, Ho Chi Minh City
About Reunification Palace, Ho Chi Minh City
Reunification Palace, Ho Chi Minh City - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 135 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, Ben Thanh, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Ticket Price: 30000 VND
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 07:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
Added 32.3K times in trip plans
Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids, Heritage Building
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Reunification Palace is not a palace in literal terms. It is a building that houses the good, bad and the ugly of Vietnamese history. The collection of artefacts, weapons and everyday objects shows the dedication that the Vietnamese have for preserving mementos of their past and celebrate their rich albeit tumultuous history. The building also houses a bunker in which a visitor can walk through to experience the terrifyingly claustrophobic ambiance of a war and the valour of their soldiers to carry on till they had victory. Truly a fantastically preserved collection and a great way to begin your journey of Ho Chi Minh.
Reunification Palace tickets are always the hotshot for tourism in Ho Chi Minh City. Being an extremely popular attraction, getting tickets for Reunification Palace might be difficult. However, with us you get the advantage of getting Reunification Palace ticket prices at best rates along with a hassle free entry. Why Wait then? Buy tickets for Reunification Palace and get the best of both the world in terms of attraction seeing and knowledge gaining.
Reunification Palace Information
- The building is quite extensive and involves a fair bit of walking and climbing of stairs.
Reunification Palace Ticket Prices
- University Students: 15.000 VND.
- Primary and high school students: 3.000 VND.
- Groups of 20 and above.
- Adults: 20.000 VND.
- University Students: 10.000 VND.
- Primary and high school students: 2.000 VND.
How To reach Reunification Palace by Public Transport
- Closest Bus Stop: 131 Nam ky Khoi Nghia.
Restaurants Near Reunification Palace
- Ngon Restaurant
- Ngoc Suong Restaurant
- Xua & Nay Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ho Chi Minh City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ho Chi Minh City and book an accommodation of your choice.
Reunification Palace, Ho Chi Minh City Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Mekong Delta Tour
- Ho Chi Minh City Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Ho Chi Minh City
- What to See in 48 Hours in Ho Chi Minh City
- What to See in 72 Hours in Ho Chi Minh City
- How to Spend 5 Days in Ho Chi Minh City
- How to Spend 6 Days in Ho Chi Minh City
- How to Spend 7 Days in Ho Chi Minh City