Reunification PalaceCurrently Closed
- Address: 135 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, Ben Thanh, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
- Timings: 07:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +84-838223652
- Ticket Price: 30000 VND
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Palace, Family And Kids, Heritage Building
The Reunification Palace is not a palace in literal terms. It is a building that houses the good, bad and the ugly of Vietnamese history. The collection of artefacts, weapons and everyday objects shows the dedication that the Vietnamese have for preserving mementos of their past and celebrate their rich albeit tumultuous history. The building also houses a bunker in which a visitor can walk through to experience the terrifyingly claustrophobic ambiance of a war and the valour of their soldiers to carry on till they had victory. Truly a fantastically preserved collection and a great way to begin your journey of Ho Chi Minh.
Reunification Palace tickets are always the hotshot for tourism in Ho Chi Minh City. Being an extremely popular attraction, getting tickets for Reunification Palace might be difficult. However, with us you get the advantage of getting Reunification Palace ticket prices at best rates along with a hassle free entry. Why Wait then? Buy tickets for Reunification Palace and get the best of both the world in terms of attraction seeing and knowledge gaining.
- The building is quite extensive and involves a fair bit of walking and climbing of stairs.
- University Students: 15.000 VND.
- Primary and high school students: 3.000 VND.
- Groups of 20 and above.
- Adults: 20.000 VND.
- University Students: 10.000 VND.
- Primary and high school students: 2.000 VND.
- Closest Bus Stop: 131 Nam ky Khoi Nghia.
- Ngon Restaurant
- Ngoc Suong Restaurant
- Xua & Nay Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Ho Chi Minh City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ho Chi Minh City and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Ho Chi Minh City include Reunification Palace in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
72.19% of people start their Reunification Palace visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Reunification Palace
79.03% of people prefer walking in order to reach Reunification Palace