War Remnants Museum4468 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 28 Vo Van Tan, phuong 6, Quan 3, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
- Timings: 07:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +84-839306664
- Ticket Price: 15000 VND
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Educational Site, War Memorial, Family And Kids, Exhibition
Housing 7 permanent exhibits, the war remnants museum opened in September 1975 shortly after the end of the Vietnam war. Opened in September 1975 shortly after the end of the Vietnam War, the War Remnants Museum is a popular attraction in Ho Chi Minh City.
A trip through the museum reveals the painful journey that both the sides went through. It is full of graphic displays and photographs inter mixed with ordinance and artefacts from the war. The museum is spread over three floors and has information in English too. Don’t forget to check out the tankers outside the museum.
The War Remnants Museum of Ho Chi Minh City reminds us of the atrocities of war. This museum sees a lot of visitors who want to know history of war and its effects on human civilization. As you book tickets for War Remnants museum with us, you will be facilitated with guide so as to make you learn more. War Remnants Tickets are easily available over the counter, however, booking them through tours is always a great idea as you avoid any hassle. With us, you can easily buy tickets for War Remnants museum with an advantage of other attractions. War Remnants Museum Ticket prices are a great way to understand this city better.
War Remnants Museum Travel Tips
- The museum experience would be far better with a guide who can explain the war and its importance in detail.
Entrance Ticket Details For War Remnants Museum
- Vietnamese with preferential ticket price: 2,000 / person.
- For Visitor students, students, armed forces, veteran, senior officials of the revolution ticket price has been reduced from 50% to 100% of the fare rules.
How to Reach War Remnants Museum
- Closest Bus stop: 28 Vo Van Tan.
- Nam Phan Restaurant
- Sam Kim Anh Noodle Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ho Chi Minh City before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ho Chi Minh City and book an accommodation of your choice.
75.51% of people who visit Ho Chi Minh City include War Remnants Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
88.29% of people start their War Remnants Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see War Remnants Museum
67.41% of people prefer walking in order to reach War Remnants Museum