Battery PointCurrently Open
- Address: Battery Point, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
One of the oldest neighborhoods of Hobart, stroll down Battery Point for some authentic 19th century village scenery. Named after the battery of guns that were once installed here, Battery Point is a quaint little maritime village. What used to be ale houses have now been transformed into cafes and other such eateries! Best seen on foot, don’t forget to check out the Anglican Church, Cromwell St or Arthur Circus. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Hobart itinerary 3 days.
- You could club Salamanca Place and Battery Point in one visit as they’re not far from each other.
- 39 Sandy Bay Rd (Bus Stop)
- Barcelona (European food served)
- Suwan Thai (Thai food served)
- Smolt (Spanish cuisine served)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hobart before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hobart and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Hobart include Battery Point in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
43.94% of people start their Battery Point visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Battery Point
55.46% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Battery Point