Mount Wellington is an important part of Hobart. Perennially covered in snow, the residents of the city are constantly looking for a reason to go up to the “Mountain” as they call it. One of the favoured tourist spots on Mount Wellington is the cliff of dolerite. Considered to be an important part of the city, there are many ways to visit the mountain; most of them are through bus tours or other such conducted trips, so check the website and pick the option best suitable for you. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Hobart itinerary 3 days.
Mount Wellington Travel Tips
- Since the only way to visit the mountain is by pre-determined tours, visit the website and plan your trip, keeping in mind the rest of your itinerary.
How to Reach Mount Wellington
- Mt Wellington turnoff near Huon Rd (Bus Stop)
- Flathead (seafood recommended)
- Ginger Brown (Australian food served)
- Mezethes (Greek food served)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Hobart before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hobart and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Hobart include Mount Wellington in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
52.55% of people start their Mount Wellington visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Mount Wellington
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mount Wellington