Narryna Heritage MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: 103 Hampden Road, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia
- Timings: 10:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-362342791
- Ticket Price: 10 AUD
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, History Museum, Family And Kids, Heritage Building
Narryna Heritage Museum - Review
More than the museum, it will be the grand old Georgian premises with its rose gardens and magnificent town house that will enamor you. The Narryna Heritage Museum depicts the life of the bourgeoisies of the Tasmanian region. Built by Captain Andrew Haig, the house where the museum has seen many a residents before it was transformed into a folk art museum and a heritage museum. Some of the favorite exhibits are the pieces of colonial furniture, paintings and clothes, etc. There’s no better place than the Narryna Heritage Museum if you want to experience the rich colonial lifestyle. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Hobart itinerary 3 days.
Narryna Heritage Museum Ticket Prices
- Adults - $10
- Concession - $8
- Children (Non-Student) - $4
- Special bookings for groups, events etc are available. Please call to make reservations.
Narryna Heritage Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- Last entry at 4:30 pm.
- The Narryna Heritage Museum is closed for lunch between 12:30 pm to 1:00 pm.
How To reach Narryna Heritage Museum by Public Transport
- 39 Sandy Bay Rd (Bus Stop)
Restaurants Near Narryna Heritage Museum
- Monty's on Montpelier (Contemporary food served)
- Jackman & McRoss (Australian food served)
- Da Angelo Ristorante (Italian food served)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hobart before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hobart and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Narryna Heritage Museum
90.22% of people who visit Hobart include Narryna Heritage Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
50.79% of people start their Narryna Heritage Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Narryna Heritage Museum
58.94% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Narryna Heritage Museum
Narryna Heritage Museum Map
Narryna Heritage Museum Trips
Narryna Heritage Museum, Hobart Reviews
Lovely example of original 1840's Hobart architecture. Mostly fitted out with period content but little original due to the changing ownership and use of the house. Great courtyard at the back.
Fantastico small heritage museum
Not very exciting, nice if you like old buildings!
Great little house museum in Hobart