Parliament HouseCurrently Closed
- Address: Salamanca Place, Hobart, Tasmania 7000, Australia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 02:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-362332200
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Tour, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
Parliament House - Review
Overlooking the Salamanca Place, the Parliament House is a magnificent structure carved out of sandstones, built by convicted felons in 1840. Used as a customs office till 1856, the building was then and is till date being used as the parliament house. It’s not open to public other than the guided tours that take place twice a day, given that the Parliament isn’t in session that day. Also, visit the popular attractions in the city by following Hobart itinerary 3 days.
Parliament House Information
- Entry is free.
- Guided tours are the only option to see the Parliament House.
- Tours take place Monday through Friday except when the Parliament is in session.
How To reach Parliament House by Public Transport
- NYE Stop Salamanca Pl (Bus Stop)
Restaurants Near Parliament House
- Daci and Daci Bakers (French bakery)
- Harbour Lights (Italian and Australian cuisines served)
- The Mill on Morrison (Spanish)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Hobart before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Hobart and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Parliament House
86.73% of people who visit Hobart include Parliament House in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
32.86% of people start their Parliament House visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Parliament House
83.72% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Parliament House
Parliament House Map
Parliament House Trips
Parliament House, Hobart Reviews
All QuestionsParliament house
- Skorup Kirke
- Skorup Sogns Menighedsråd
- Libraries – Fårvang Bibliotek In Fårvang
- KFUM & K I Fårvang
- Skorup Og Tvilum Sogne
- Simone Hoppe Dressage
- Tvilum Sogns Menighedsråd
- HD Camp
- Munke Bjergby Og Kirke Flinterup Sogne
- Ryttergårdens Rideskole
- Simon Nielsen Racing
- Museum Sønderjylland
- Galerie Erz
- Mjolden Sogns Menighedsråd